Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleeping Out for Jesus Post 7

Good Moring

Well it is the last morning of waking up to the sound of traffic. It is going to be a big day around here today. Church Service at 9:45 am and at 7:00 pm Screening of "Lost in Woonsocket".

We shuold be hopping all day.

Well after I posted to the blog last night, I had some more visitors. At 11;00 oclock at night people drove out of their way to "let you know we support what you are doing. and they were praying for me". WOW!!!

Made my sleeping a little easyer, "Sweet Dreams " seemed as a possiblity after that.

I am going to try to place a video in this post

Shalom

Pastor David


"Have Fun, Take Chances, & Go Fast for Christ's Sake"

1 comment:

jenniferthor44@Hotmail.com said...

Not sure if this comment will get through but if you have an e-mail address or messengers I need to talk to you david arruda!~

hope you get this message.