Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sleeping Out for Jesus Post 6


Hi All


Blessings from the little 5 foot by 6 foot tent. Its a little tight in here, but the good news is it is my last night in here.


Well I said this morning, things would be active around here today. It was non-stop, people every were, folks stopping by saying Hi. waving as they drove by. It was a fun day, And I was well feed, all day. Had surprise visits from friends and the best surprise was Jane (my wife) came by to say good night. She spent about an hour with me, then headed home. It was a bitter sweet visit, she is missing me (well that's what she said) and I am missing her. But one more night. AMEM!!!


We are getting ready for the Screening of the film "Lost In Woonsocket" at 7:00 pm tomorrow night.


I am realy tired tonight, so I well hit the old sleeping bag a liitle early Chat with you in the morning


Shalom


Pastor David


"Have Fun, Take Chances, & Go Fast for Christ's Sake"



No comments: